The HoD Admin is responsible for ensuring the efficient, correct, and timely implementation and execution of all administrative processes in the Centers in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain, including finance, procurement, HR, logistics, and IT. He/she also has to ensure the integration and coordination of processes between the school and the Centers. He/she supervises all administrative staff in the Centers. He/she shall also support the Center Director in students and parents relationship management.
- Ensure compliant and efficient implementation, execution, and documentation of HR- activities in the Centers, including hiring processes, employee relations, staff enrollment, maintaining and handling of personnel files, attendance records, payroll, performance evaluations, HR-support activities, HR reporting, HR policies, procedures and manuals, and periodical reporting.
- Ensure compliant and efficient implementation, execution, and documentation of finance-related activities in the Centers, including correct bookkeeping, preparation, and execution of payments, complete and correct accounting records, compliance with all legal and administrative-accounting regulations, transparent and complete archiving of files, proper preparation and handling of accounting vouchers, implementation and documentation of signature regulations, as well as correct validation and approval of each voucher (incl. material, technical, and arithmetical correctness, as well as authorization for payment)
- Ensure compliant and efficient implementation, execution, and documentation of procurement-related activities in the Centers, including the adequate establishment and implementation of economic and impartial procurement procedures (incl. tendering regulations based on thresholds and types of procurement), complete and reliable procurement files, complete and up-to-date stock-keeping and inventory (including correct labeling of inventory), yearly independent inventory checks, and proper management of material, supplies, and machinery
- Ensure efficient and adequate stock-keeping, including careful and accurate material management and documentation, inventory lists, clean and orderly management of storerooms, and storing and cleaning of student and staff uniforms and safety gear
- Implementation and control of all relevant compliance standards, such as the 4-eye principle, separation of tasks, job rotation, and an adequate internal control system to ensure integrity and prevent any misconduct (such as conflict of interest, corruption, moral/behavioral misconduct, discrimination, etc.)
- Ensure compliance with all relevant health and safety regulations in the Centers, as well as with all legal and procedural standards and regulations for the school activities
Ensure adequate maintenance, cleaning, and security of all Center areas, including the general proper, orderly and clean appearance of the Centers
Support with student relations and handling of related student data (attendance records, certificates, etc.)
Assure support and maintenance of IT equipment, as well as compliance with related IT- standards (data protection, IT security, and protection, etc.)
Liaison with overall the School Administration regarding all processes of the Centers
- Minimum of five to ten years of experience in a similar position in an educational institution.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution in business administration or related relevant qualification.
- Excellent coordination and management skills combined with pronounced communication skills.
- Strong work ethic based on integrity, reliability, and incorruptibility.
- Team player with the ability to mediate and moderate between different stakeholders, highly results-driven.
- Self-motivated with a willingness to assume high responsibility.
- Demonstrates reliable work ethic to achieve administrative goals.
- Displays effective multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Enjoys working with children/young adults.
- Can follow directions.
- Treats all people with respect.
- Good decision-making skills.
* If you're interested to apply, please register your profile and qualified candidates will be contacted by our Recruitment Consultants.