We are seeking a highly organized and skilled Administrative Supervisor and HR to join a newly opened technical school in Al Ain. The ideal candidate must be located in Al Ain and is able to join immediately.
Part 1: Administration Coordinator
- Supporting the Center Head of Department (HoD) Administration in ensuring a smooth functioning of the Centers.
- Ensuring that the Executive Team (Campus Director, HoD Technology, HoD Design/Services, and HoD Administration) is provided with regular information on all administrative aspects.
- Following up on and coordinating actions on behalf of the HoD Admin as well as substituting him/her in their absence.
- Supporting the HoD Admin in the supervision of administrative services and coordinating the efficient and timely execution of tasks.
- Monitoring the information needs of the Executive team.
- Ensuring that appropriate management reports are submitted to the HoD Administration on a timely basis.
- Coordinating and cultivating relationships with parents (particularly based on shared Arab language).
- Assuming management responsibility up to a certain extent for classified personnel and monitoring their performance.
- Being knowledgeable of total school program and acting as a liaison between administration, staff, students, and the School.
Part 2: HR Administration
- Responsible for ensuring that adequate controls, procedures, and policies are in place for all HR-related activities and ensuring prompt and efficient delivery of personnel and administration services.
- Carrying out the day-to-day operational and administrative HR tasks and duties of the Center, such as maintaining personal records, files, and databases, interpretation and application of the employee relations manual, payroll update, recruitment processes, and employment contracts.
- Liaison with Central Head of HR at the School to ensure consistent application of HR-related aspects at the Centers and other strategic decisions.
- Providing and overseeing a diverse range of support activities which require specialized knowledge and comprehensive administrative, organizational, and operational skills.
- Advising, consulting, and coordinating with the Campus Director and HoDs on matters concerning employee and administrative services.
- Providing support in general monitoring of staff.
- Participation in operational planning and coordination of the development and administration of operating policies and procedures.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Commerce or Human Resources.
- At least 3-6 years of experience in Administrative Coordination or in a similar position and strong background in Human Resources/Personnel Management.
- Excellent communication, writing, typing, and proofreading skills in English and Arabic.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proven expertise in handling multiple tasks at once and assuming coordinatorial duties to a certain extent, preferably in a school setting.
Kindly note that due to the high volume of applications we're receiving, we can't provide individual feedback. If you haven't heard from us within a week, this means that you're not shortlisted at this time.