We are currently seeking Teaching Assistants to join a group of new schools in UAE for AY 2023-2024 and support student learning in the classroom.
The primary responsibility will be to provide one-on-one or small group instruction to students who need extra help in understanding challenging concepts or completing assignments. You will monitor student progress and provide regular feedback to teachers on areas where students are excelling or struggling.
As a teaching assistant, you will also attend staff meetings and professional development sessions to stay up-to-date on best practices in education and collaborate with other members of the school community. You may be called upon to assist with special events, supervise recess or lunch periods, or provide support in other classrooms as needed.
To succeed in this role, we require candidates who are patient, empathetic, and genuinely committed to helping students succeed. You should have strong communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work collaboratively with teachers, staff, and parents to create a positive and supportive learning environment. You should also be flexible and adaptable to changing classroom needs and situations.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have a High School Diploma as a minimum.
- At least 2 years of experience as an Assistant Teacher.
- Arabic Language fluency and good English is a must.
- Possess cultural and situational awareness to be able to deal appropriately with different students.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teachers, staff, and parents to create a positive and supportive learning environment
- Highly organized, with proven ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Reliable, with an attention to detail and a commitment to quality.
- Solid understanding of classroom activities and teaching best practices.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive tax-free salary
- Medical Insurance
- Individual Visa
If you are an education professional who is committed to making a positive impact on the lives of students and eager to join a dynamic and supportive team, please upload your updated CV and one of our Recruitment Consultants will get back to you if you are selected.