Join us at our Virtual Recruitment Event for Teachers in USA and discover exciting teaching opportunities in the UAE!
Our client schools are hiring skilled Academic Specialists and passionate Teachers with experience in teaching Pre-K to Grade 5 levels and a desire to work internationally.
At the event, hosted by Gulf Education in partnership with our client schools, you'll have the chance to meet leading government schools in Dubai and Abu Dhabi for the upcoming academic year 2023-2024. It's an excellent opportunity to network with professionals committed to student development and gain valuable insights into the education system in the Middle East.
The virtual recruitment events will take place in June 2023. You'll have a personalized view of how you can contribute to our schools and learn more about the unique opportunities that exist in this region. Don't miss this chance to explore new horizons in your teaching career!
List of Teaching Vacancies:
- Kindergarten (KG) Teacher
- Primary Teacher
- Arabic Language Teacher
- Islamic Education Teacher
- Social Studies Teacher
- Special Education (SEN) Teacher
- Math Teacher
- Science Teacher
- Music Teacher
- Visual Arts Teacher
- Performing Arts Teacher
- Drama Teacher
- Technology and Design (ICT) Teacher
- Physical Education Teacher
- A Bachelor’s Degree graduate in their specialty.
- Elementary Education license/certification and or Early Childhood license/certification
- Certified/licensed as a teacher in the home country or from the country of College/University degree.
- Minimum 2 years of teaching experience in PreK till 4/5 if a holder of a Bachelor of Education Degree from a recognized accredited or nationally licensed University or College; or more than 2 years of teaching experience; if a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in a content area from a recognized accredited or nationally licensed University or College
- Native English speaking (bilingual in Arabic is preferred)
- Must be able residing in USA
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive Tax-Free Salary – 16,000 AED – 21,000 AED per month depending on experience and final location of employment
- Visa - provided by the school for the teacher
- Health Insurance - provided for the teacher
- Vacation Time - the school uses the national holiday and all vacation is paid
** In order to better manage our events, please note that we are capping the number of attendees to provide better support to both our client schools and candidates in attendance. To that end, we expect our job fairs to fill up quickly, and sometimes quite suddenly with little warning. Therefore, if you are interested in attending one of our fairs, we ask that you please keep this in mind. Thank you.