A group of leading educational institutions in the United Arab Emirates is looking for Principals and Vice Principals (UAE Nationals) who are passionate about education and have a proven track record of leadership. We are looking for candidates who are dedicated to providing educational excellence while also representing and supporting the UAE culture and values.
The ideal candidate will play a critical role in shaping the future of our students and community. They will provide leadership and direction to our client school, while also promoting the UAE culture and values. They will be responsible for implementing policies and procedures that ensure the academic success of the students, as well as ensuring that the school reflects the country’s unique identity.
- Principals (UAE Nationals only)
- Vice Principals (UAE Nationals only)
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Academic Administration (Masters (M.A), Education Specialist (Ed.S), or Doctorate (Ed.D, Ph.D., J.D.)) from a recognized accredited or national university
- Native English or Native Arabic speaking (bilingual preferred)
- Certified/licensed as a teacher in the home country or from the country of College/University degree,
- Elementary Education license/certification and or Early Childhood license/certification
- Minimum 5 years of academic leadership experience with successful prior experience in teaching in UAE, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia,
- Experience teaching or developing American Common Core and or UAE National Curriculum
If you are an experienced academic leader who is committed to excellence in education and eager to make a difference in the lives of students, we want to hear from you! Please upload your updated CV and one of our Recruitment Consultants will get back to you if you are selected.