We are currently seeking passionate and dedicated individuals for KG and Primary Teachers vacancies for our group of schools across the UAE for AY 2023-2024. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to shape the minds of young learners and make a positive impact on their lives.
We are looking for candidates who have experience working with primary school children, possess strong communication and organizational skills, and are committed to creating a safe and inclusive learning environment.
Responsibilities include delivering engaging lessons, providing constructive feedback to students, communicating with parents and colleagues, and actively participating in school events and initiatives.
- Kindergarten Teacher
- Primary Teacher
- Classroom Teacher
- Homeroom Teacher
- Music Teacher
- Visual Arts Teacher
- Physical Education Teacher
- A Bachelor’s Degree graduate in their specialty.
- Native English or Native Arabic speaking (bilingual preferred)
- Certified/licensed as a teacher in the home country or from the country of College/University degree.
- Elementary Education license/certification and or Early Childhood license/certification
- Minimum 2 years of teaching experience in PreK till 4/5 if a holder of a Bachelor of Education Degree from a recognized accredited or nationally licensed University or College
- More than 2 years of teaching experience if a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in a content area from a recognized accredited or nationally licensed University or College
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive tax-free salary
- Residence visa
- Medical Insurance
If you are a qualified primary school teacher with a passion for education, we want to hear from you! Please upload your updated CV and one of our Recruitment Consultants will get back to you if you are selected.