Gulf Education is seeking qualified and experienced Subject Teachers to join a team of enthusiastic educators for a group of technical high schools all over the UAE to provide innovative and rigorous education to local youth for the next academic year 2023-2024.
The ideal candidates will have a passion for teaching and a strong background in their subject areas. They should possess excellent communication skills and be able to engage and motivate students of diverse backgrounds and abilities.
List of Available Vacancies:
- English (Native English speakers only)
- Health Science (Female Only)
- Science (Female Only)
- Computer Science
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in the curricular subject with a high GPA
- Teaching certification or license
- Valid IELTS 7.0 Academic for non-Native English speakers (mandatory)
- Minimum 3 years of teaching experience in a reputable institute/school at the high school level (grade 9-12) (mandatory)
- For Science subject, a minimum of 3 years of teaching experience in a reputable institute/school at the middle school level (grade 6-8) (mandatory)
- Candidate needs to be flexible with the campus location
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive tax-free salary
- Housing Allowance
- Dependent Education Allowance
- Yearly Ticket Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Relocation Allowance (if an overseas candidate)
If you are passionate about teaching and want to join a dynamic team of educators, please submit your CV and one of our Recruitment Consultants will get in touch with you.