An esteemed IB-curriculum school in Sharjah is hiring skilled K-12 Teachers for the school year 2023-2024. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of student-based learning and will be committed to creating an engaging and dynamic learning environment for all students. We value diversity and welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Candidates will be expected to create effective and stimulating learners-centered classroom environments that enable students to develop their full potential as productive citizens and members of the community.
List of Vacancies:
- PYP Coordinator
- Career Counselor
- Primary Teacher
- Business/Economic Teacher
- Biology Teacher
- Math Teacher
- Science Teacher
- Art Teacher
- A bachelor's degree or a 4-year university or higher in a relevant field
- A teaching license or equivalent (PGCE, B.Ed, M.Ed)
- At least two years of teaching experience
- Valid Academic IELTS completion with at least a 7.5 band score for Non-native English speakers (mandatory)
- Salary Range – AED 12,500 – AED 15,000 AED per month depending on experience
- Accommodation - private furnished accommodation provided
- End of Service Bonus – a 1-month full salary for every year with the school
- Visa - provided by the school
- Flights - annual airfare provided for the teacher
- Health Insurance - provided for a teacher
- Vacation Time - the school uses the national holiday and all vacation is paid
- Tuition - provided for up to 2 dependents
If you are a creative and innovative teacher who is passionate about student-based learning, we encourage you to apply. Selected candidates will be contacted by one of our Recruitment Consultants.