We are seeking dedicated and passionate KG and Subject Teachers looking to further their career at a private school in Al Ain, that follows the MoE curriculum. The school seeks to create a united community of cultural diversity and rapid growth, by providing a sound foundation for shaping each student into a positive, respectful, and well-rounded citizen for lifelong success.
The successful candidate shall be provided with a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for Professional Development.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited institution in education or in another related field with a specialized pedagogical qualification in the field of a teaching subject for a specific stage.
- Obtained an educational qualification in his/her field of specialization.
- Minimum 5 years of teaching experience, including 3 years in UAE schools with MoE curriculum.
- Holders of the Professional License from the Ministry of Education are preferred.
- Holders of the ICDL certificate are preferred.
- Qualifications are not limited to the university degree but may include various trainings through which he/she has done to ensure his/her success in performing his/her duties as a teacher.
List of Vacancies:
- Kindergarten (KG) Teacher
- Arabic Language Teacher
- Islamic Education Teacher
- Social Studies Teacher
- English Language Teacher
- Math Teacher
- General Science Teacher
- ICT Teacher
- Music Teacher
- Art Teacher
- Physical Education Teacher
Salary & Benefits:
- An Attractive Salary.
- Furnished Housing.
- Medical Insurance.
- Individual Visa.
If you have a passion for teaching and you are looking for a rewarding career, please upload your updated CV and one of our recruitment consultants will get in touch with you.