Gulf Education is seeking highly skilled and experienced Instructional Coaches to join our client of a government school in the United Arab Emirates. The successful candidate will work closely with teachers and school leaders to improve the quality of teaching and learning in the classroom.
The ideal candidates will engage in initiatives related to curriculum, instruction, and assessment that aim to raise the quality and standards of education in K-4 public schools in the UAE.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Development of an early education curriculum, standards, and learning outcomes for K-4
- Development of curriculum instructional guides, materials, and resources for teachers in K-4
- Coaching and training teachers and academic leaders in the design and implementation of effective unit and lesson plans
- Development of assessment tools and methods to gauge and evaluate student progress and attainment in K-4.
- Collaborate with school leaders and teachers to develop and implement professional development plans that align with the school's goals and objectives.
- Provide support and guidance to teachers in the areas of curriculum development, lesson planning, and instructional strategies.
- Bilingual – Arabic/ English Speakers (Preferred)
- Bachelor's degree in education or a related field (Master's degree preferred)
- Strong knowledge of curriculum development and instructional strategies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with teachers and school leaders
- Familiarity with data analysis and its use in developing instructional strategies
- Competitive salary package
- Health insurance coverage
- Annual leave and public holidays
- Professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.