+971 58 587 6930
+971 2 886 4877
An elite school in UAE, Abu Dhabi is looking for a Primary Homeroom Teacher (Upper Primary) for the school year of 2023-2024. The ideal candidate should have an in-depth understanding of the British/Cambridge Curriculum and catering to high-profile VIP students and parents.
Candidates will be expected to create effective and stimulating learners-centered classroom environments that enable students to develop their full potential as productive citizens and members of the community.
We are currently seeking an experienced, dedicated, and passionate Upper Primary Homeroom Teacher to join our exceptional teaching team. This role is pivotal to our institution's mission, involving the provision of high-quality education primarily in English, Math, and Science.
As a Homeroom Teacher, your duties will go beyond the realm of regular instruction. Your responsibilities will extend to fostering the overall development of your students, acting as their primary point of contact, and coordinating their experience in our school. This means nurturing an inclusive, dynamic, and respectful classroom culture where every student feels valued and heard.
You will be expected to exhibit a genuine interest in each student's academic and personal growth. Your approach to teaching will be dynamic and innovative, facilitating active learning experiences that motivate students to excel not only in English, Math, and Science, but also in their wider academic and personal lives.
1. Plan, prepare, and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences for students in English, Math, and Science subjects.
2. Develop lesson plans and instructional materials and provide individualized and small-group instruction to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each student.
3. Evaluate students' academic and social growth, and maintain accurate and complete records of students' progress.
4. Use relevant technology to support instruction and assess the accomplishments of students on a regular basis, providing progress reports as required.
5. Create a positive, respectful, and inclusive classroom environment that promotes collaborative learning, student engagement, and positive behavior.
6. Participate in all staff meetings, school functions, and professional development activities.
1. Bachelor's or Master's degree in Education or related field.
2. Minimum of 5 years of teaching experience, with at least 3 years in the UAE.
3. Experience in working with an international school or outstanding school is a significant plus.
4. Proven ability to develop and implement high-quality education programs, innovative teaching methods, and differentiation strategies.
5. Native English speakers are prioritized for this role.
6. Familiarity with British and MOE curricula and guidelines is a must
Skills and Competencies:
1. Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
2. Strong pedagogical knowledge with expertise in English, Math, and Science.
3. Ability to build rapport quickly with students, parents, and staff.
4. Proven capability to work in a multicultural environment.
5. Strong problem-solving skills, along with the ability to handle stressful situations with grace and diplomacy.
The school provides a competitive salary and benefits package, a supportive working environment, and opportunities for professional growth. If you believe you have the passion, experience, and dedication we are looking for, we would love to hear from you.
We nurture every client relationship with commitment, passion and integrity, which is the reason why most of our clients have been with us through the decade of our existence.
P.O. Box: 33366
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
+971 2 886 4877
Copyright All Right Reserved 2023. Gulf Education