A new technical school in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain is seeking an Environmental and Industrial Processes Instructor for AY 2023-2024. The organization is focused on developing well-qualified and professionally skilled 16–18-year-old youths by providing the necessary educational training and skills for a successful career in today’s world.
Duties include but are not limited to providing globally renowned and modern instructions, maintaining a safe and orderly learning environment, and securing positive business and industry relationships. Successful candidates shall join a learning organization that values collaboration and teamwork, encourages ethical behavior, facilitates life-long learning, and utilizes new technologies.
- Responsible for planning, managing, and improving the learning of students, and working with other team members.
- In collaboration with the team to implement and continually improve curriculum, teaching-learning, and assessment strategies.
- To manage the learning of the students and collaborate with other teachers.
- To manage all facilities and activities related to achieving student learning.
- To play a leadership role in role-modeling behavior, attitudes, and learning behaviors for students.
- To develop and maintain teaching materials and assist with program quality assurance processes.
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in the relevant area OR Skilled worker (craft or industry) in the relevant area.
- Fluent business English skills.
- Excellent oral and written English essential.
- IELTS 7 Academic for non-first language English speakers only – mandatory.
- Arabic Language is an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of practical experience in a relevant area of Environmental Industrial Processes.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in teaching/training in a relevant field.
- Analytical thinking and the ability to grasp new concepts rapidly and prioritize key topics.
- Dedicated, reliable team player with good intercultural skills and a sound awareness of gender issues.
- Ability to teach some of the following sub-fields:
- Environmental (waste management; tests of soil, water, and air; disposal of hazardous materials; current environmental regulations and guidance)
- Pipes, Pipelines (technical documentation and requirements; pipeline design; solving technical problems)
- Refinery (operate processing equipment; regulate valves, compressors, pumps, and auxiliary equipment; comply with best practices and standard operating procedures; develop and maintain continuous improvement efforts)
- Intercultural awareness and high communication skills.
- IT skills, office management tools, CAD.
- Up-to-date knowledge about legal requirements and health & safety regulations.
- Skills in developing teaching and learning material.
- Work experience in GCC region or similar location.
- Competitive tax-free basic salary.
- Housing allowance.
- Annual airfare.
- Visa and medical insurance.
- End of service bonus.
If you meet the above criteria, please upload your CV and one of our Recruitment Consultants will get in touch with you.