A reputed and prestigious group of schools in the UAE is seeking to fill academic leadership positions for AY 2023-2024 that will help shape the future of education
We are looking for individuals who possess a passion for education, a deep understanding of academic standards and curriculum development, and a proven track record of success in educational leadership. As an academic leader, you will work closely with an experienced team to develop and implement innovative educational programs and initiatives that support student success. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues and partners to create a learning environment that is inclusive, dynamic, and responsive to the needs of diverse learners.
- Curriculum Specialists
- Intervention Specialists
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Academic Administration (Masters (M.A), Education Specialist (Ed.S), or Doctorate (Ed.D, Ph.D., J.D.)) from a recognized accredited or national university
- Native English or Native Arabic speaking (bilingual preferred)
- Certified/licensed as a teacher in the home country or from the country of College/University degree,
- Elementary Education license/certification and or Early Childhood license/certification
- Minimum 5 years of academic leadership experience with successful prior experience in teaching in UAE, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia,
- Experience teaching or developing American Common Core and or UAE National Curriculum
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive tax-free salary
- Residence visa
- Medical Insurance
If you are an experienced academic leader who is committed to excellence in education and eager to make a difference in the lives of students, we want to hear from you! Please upload your updated CV and one of our Recruitment Consultants will get back to you if you are selected.